Thứ Tư, 4 tháng 5, 2011

FREE Baby Hat Pattern

 finished two of the basic baby hats already

Img_1821

These are so quick to knit and very rewarding.  I am going to send these to the
Jackson Recovery Center's Women and Children's Center.  Many of the women going through treatment are pregnant.  They're trying to straighten out their lives.  I think it's only fair to give those babies and children a little extra chance to get started out on the right foot.  Some lucky baby will have a comfy little hat to cover his or her head.
Here's the FREE PATTERN - 
Download basic_newborn_baby_hat.pdf
If you'd like to help me by knitting baby hats or even better yet, by knitting blankets for infants to teens, I'd be forever indebted to you for your kindness.  Just drop me a line.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét