Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 1, 2011

Ruffles and Pink are for Girls





crochet afghan 
This is the "recipe" I used to create this blanket.


J Hook


Approx. 1200 yards worsted weight yarn,  I used Lion Brand Cotton Ease 


Chain 149




76 Snapdragon Pattern Rows
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10 Rows Pink

 5 Rows White
 2 Rows Stone
 5 Rows White

10 Rows Pink

 5 Rows White
 2 Rows Stone
 5 Rows White

10 Rows Pink


 5 Rows White
 2 Rows Stone
 5 Rows White

10 Rows Pink

3 Rows sc, evenly spaced, around the outside edge of the blanket, doing sc, ch 2, sc in each corner.

1 Row of Ruffles, alternated 3 and 2 dc in each dc around, doing 5 dc in each ch 2 sp of each corner.   I would have done 3 in each, but I would not have had enough yarn.

That is all there is to making your own Ruffled Snapdragon Baby Blanket.   The finished size of this blanket is 36" W x 40 " L, but I tend to crochet a tight stitch.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét